Review: AU Motor Cake Pre-Roll 5 pack (1.75 g) (Michigan)

 

 
Hello, everyone and welcome to another review! This time around our cannabis product is a 5 pack of Motor Cake pre-rolls from Common Citizen, a Michigan grower. They total 1.75 grams and each swift is .35 grams. The THC content is a nice 20.43%! The primary terpenes in this strain are Limonene and Linalool, and others at lesser degrees, but these two are the standouts and you can smell them and taste them. Now, a lot of folks would take a pass on these shorties, but I'm not one of them. This small pack cost a whopping $18 and only had two taxes (sales and adult use) that totaled 16%. The dispensary also handed me a $10 discount on my order (pretax!). So, I got almost 2 grams of this for $18! That's a good deal and let's me try out more strains to suit my needs, rather than commit to larger amounts that might not be what I need. These are perfect for that!

 
 
Now, Motor Cake was completely new to me. It's an Indica dominant hybrid cross of Motor Breath and Wedding Cake. And it definitely leans to the Indica. This a nice flower to end the day with. It's a nice heady high with a very nice body high. It is definitely sedative, so a swift this size is just about right to get some rest. It's also a nice pain relief strain, but not as potent as some others.

 
 
 

 
 
 

All the swifts in this pack were nicely rolled and I really like that Common Citizen puts a humidity pack in each case. That's customer care! 

The aroma of these, when you first open the case, is very citrusy and fruity. This is just a nice smelling flower. When you spark it off and get those first hits, though, Motor Cake lets it all loose! The smoke is very smooth and tasty with mint, citrus and some gassy/diesel notes. It's a bit woody on the exhale but there is no bad aftertaste, unless you count the diesel taste on your tongue and lips. The swifts one downside only comes in at the end when the resin buildup just starts making it a harsh smoke. There was still a bit left on each of them when I cashed it out. No great loss, though, as this small amount packs a decent punch. 10 minutes in I had a very nice head high that was making me smile and relaxing my face and eyes. Then the body high kicked in and I was ready to sit and watch some TV with the fam. Pain was gone, I was relaxed and enjoyed the evening. Then, when I went to bed, it served to put me to sleep. 

Overall, I have no complaints about this flower. It really had everything I wanted in it! If you can find this strain in any flower form, I highly recommend it!  This one is a winner!  - *M*




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Verano Reserve Hybrid: Wedding Cake (Flower)

Monday Links, News And Reviews 6/14/21

Review: Verano Private Stock: Mag Landrace Flower