Review: Ozone Face Mints Preroll (1g)

 

Greetings, cannabis connoisseurs and welcome to another Crossroads Cannablog Review. This review is of the Face Mints Preroll (1 gram) from Ozone and it's another Illinois cannabis product. These particular prerolls I got for $1 apiece at a holiday sale at a dispensary in Illinois. Since I bought qualifying merchandise, the dispensary sold them to customers for $1. They would have been a giveaway, but Illinois laws forbid that. Frankly, I didn't care too much, as two 1 gram joints of a good strain for a buck is a good deal, no matter how you cut it! These sat around for awhile, as I don't normally tackle a joint that big on my own, but I finally got around to breaking these puppies out and I was not disappointed!



 
I have bought, and consumed, Ozone  vape cartridges in the past and they were decent enough. Ozone's Face Mints flower, in this case, was pretty darned good! Face Mints is an Indica dominant hybrid (coming from Face Off OG x Kush Mints) and isn't really a beginners strain. The flower in these came in at a decent 21.20% THC. Not too shabby. The first tube I opened let me have a good start on this strains aroma. There was a definite minty aroma as well as a fruity scent from the flower in the preroll. There were also hints of menthol and citrus. On the second one there was a very strong scent of Pine-sol. That faded rather quickly, though.
 
 
 
Both of these were packed nice and tight. The second one was actually difficult to draw through, but I did manage to get 2/3 of it smoked! I think it was the filter, though, as the flower wasn't that tight. It was a very smooth smoking flower with mint and woody notes and a nice hint of citrus on the exhale. This was not harsh, at all, until the very end when everything was resinous. Then the taste went downhill, straight to being stubbed out. Very ashy and not tasty. 
 
The effects? Well, that's really where Face Mints shines! Within 15 minutes there was a very good head and body high going on. It afforded a good deal of pain relief, anti-anxiety and relaxation. I experienced no couch lock and had a pleasant evening. I had no issues getting a decent nights sleep, either. This strain has a very nice sedative effect after a few hours. 

The verdict? Ozone grows a nice Face Mints strain and they know how to roll them well! If you're a medical user, you will not be disappointed. Ditto for the adult use/recreational consumer. This is a strain that is worth buying!
 
Best two bucks I have ever spent! Especially on cannabis!  -  *M*




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Verano Reserve Hybrid: Wedding Cake (Flower)

Monday Links, News And Reviews 6/14/21

Review: Verano Private Stock: Mag Landrace Flower