Welcome to Crossroads Cannablog!

 


 

Welcome to Crossroads Cannablog. Here I will be featuring news, reviews, videos, commentary and more, that concerns cannabis. Some of my journey will be here, as well as that of others whom I know in the Cannabis Community, in the Midwest and beyond. As I live in a place where cannabis is still forbidden and I need to use cannabis for medical reasons, much of what I publish from a personal perspective will be kind of anonymous on my part. But I will endeavor to not bore you! One of the most frustrating aspects of delving back into cannabis after decades away, is finding relevant information on strain, methods and products, to use for my particular needs. I am sure I am not alone in this, either. And the major search engines don't make things easy. So, I'm going to try to be a "Best Of" clearinghouse. If you have any questions about anything cannabis related, ask away! I'll try to answer it, or find an answer for you, if I can. And I'll bring in an expert or two, if needed! So, please hang in there. Subscribe (as you can) and check back! This is a work in progress and you can help get it built! Suggestions are always welcome!     

-*M*



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Verano Reserve Hybrid: Wedding Cake (Flower)

Monday Links, News And Reviews 6/14/21

Review: Verano Private Stock: Mag Landrace Flower